Provide the following document(s) and supporting documentation
NEW BUSINESS PROGRAM(START UP):
- A Standard Application, on-line, pdf or combo
- The last three(3) Months Bank Statements and bank printout of current month to date, complete.
Vendor invoice(s) or quote(s)or Bill of Sale(s)(BOS) including wiring instructions. Stop, see note below.
- The last three years Audited, Reviewed or Compiled Financial Statements, including notes. In the absence of an Audited or Reviewed Financial Statements provide the last two years corporate Federal Tax Returns, all pages and schedules. For S-Type Corporation or Limited Liability Company(LLC) also provide the last two(2) years corporate and personal Federal Tax Returns, all pages and a Personal Financial Statement(PFS), each owner.
- Debt Schedule pdf
- Accounts Payable / Receivable Aging
- The most recent interim Financial Statement with like term previous year.
- Form 4506 IRS.
- Additional information form.
- Three sentences on the purpose and timing of the equipment.
- Referrals to other business owners that also needing equipment.
A COUPLE OF PHOTOS OF THE TRUCK(S), TRAILER(S) OR OTHER EQUIPMENT.
A DETAILED SPECIFICATION SHEET INCLUDING: MAKE, MODEL,YEAR, MILES, VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER(VIN) AND MORE. THE MORE INFORMATION THE BETTER.
REEFER MAKE, MODEL, SERIAL NUMBER, HOUR METER READING, MORE..
A CLEAR PICTURE OF TITLE FRONT/BACK
IN ORDER TO FUND THE TRANSACTION:
- ALSO INCLUDE A CLEAR PICTURE OF THE FRONT/BACK OF YOUR STATE ISSUED DRIVER'S LICENSE.
- A VOIDED CHECK
- YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY CONTACT INFORMATION, CONTACT NAME, COMPANY NAME, COMPLETE ADDRESS, PHONE, EMAIL AND MORE…
- MAKE YOURSELF AVAILABLE AS QUESTIONS ARISE…
Note: Item one (1) above may be enough information to get the transaction done. The more information provided, the more options and better programs there may be available.
Provide the preceding document(s) and supporting documentation